Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Living in the Attic


One of my dreams is to have a home with an attic in order to make there my bedroom.... I feel that is the most beautiful room of the house and if you are lucky enough to have a large attic, you can organize there a lovely living room full of sun light and gifted with a beautiful view! 
I loved immediately the living room of the first picture as it looked so cozy to me. I found pretty neat the combination of cement and warm materials such as sheep skins, fluffy pillows, and the tree stump coffee table. 
I was also mad about the glass roof of the third picture living room. It is so bright and you can exploit the sunlight throughout the day. Look at the detail of the hand painted contour rug!
Finally, I could stay a lot of hours in the couch of the fourth, totally white attic gazing at that breathtaking sea view!!! Love also the detail of the hand made kelim and the wooden rough coffee table.   

Images via x-podesign.no, nova-z.hr, charmingtrinity.com, 4.bp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...