Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring is officially here!


Today is officially the first day of Spring and as you can see all the fields in the countryside are full of the beautiful colors of flowers. I think that there is no reason to say something else.... Just look at that pictures and imagine yourself among of all those daisies and anemones! I know that if I were there I would picking a big bouquet of anemones, in order to fill all the vases in my home, as it is my favorite wild flower and reminds   me of my childhood when I was going with my mom in the mountain to pick these amazing flowers!!!




p.s.: A big thanks to my friend Effie who gave me the three first pictures.

Images via Effie Markou, Georgia Samartzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...