Saturday, April 20, 2013

Earthly Paradise


A private Villa in Vamizi island in Mazambique is waiting for us in order to offer us some days of total relaxation... I close my eyes and I travel to this heaven, designed by award-winning South-African architects, situated near the sea combining both luxury and isolation. I imagine myself laying in a sunbed, enjoying a refreshing juice and daydreaming while gazing the amazing turquoise water of the sea(photo 7 & 11).
Have you ever imagine that you could have an outdoor bathtub, in order to take your bath  while enjoying the natural surrounding and feel the breeze of the ocean? In Vamizi island everything is possible(photo 9)!!! 
Enjoy it my friends.... I 'm wishing you to have a wonderful weekend!!!


Image via vamizi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...