Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bright nights


As the weather becomes better each day, we tend to spend more time outdoor... Personally,  I love to spend my evenings in my balcony, enjoying the romantic atmosphere created by the candles I light up among the plants in different size lanterns and the retro floor lamp I have placed in a corner! This year, I plan to add some festive string lights too, as I find them amazing for outdoor spaces, especially for gardens! I believe that they add some magic to the hot summer nights , making them sparkle in the deep dark when the sun goes down... In the photos above, you can find ways on how to arrange them into your outdoor spaces. I found some lovely outdoor string lights at the One Kings Lane & the PigeonToeCeramics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...