Monday, October 6, 2014

Home sweet home

       

Maybe this is the first foto of my home published on the blog, except some of my plants in the balcony or some Christmas decorations...                          
I really love this detail in the entrance of my home!!! A group of beloved items decorate the old renovated console which I found about two years ago in the street, in an extremely bad condition and now it consists an eye candy in my living room ... I will say about this in another post.                                                   
Now I would like to introduce you those beloved items. The set of the mini white bell and vase from porcelain and silver is a memorabilia from my mother's-in-law wedding and the silver frame which hosts my favorite quote is a gift from my wedding! The bottle in aqua color is the latest addition in the group, bought from an amazing shop in Leros island during our holidays there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...