Friday, December 19, 2014

Special gift wraps for special people

     

It's only six days until Christmas & the majority of us we are thinking about the Christmas gifts we'll buy for our beloved ones... For me, the way you will wrap a gift is so important as its content itself!!! I like so much to give a special character to the gifts I offer every year to my family members & my friends either it is for a very expensive gift or for just a symbolic one... Here you can find some inspiration on how you can wrap your Christmas gifts!!!                
                                       


2 comments:

  1. Οι προτάσεις σου με το κραφτ χαρτί συνδυασμένο με φρέσκια πρασινάδα αλλά και λίγο μαύρο είναι τέλειες!! Καλές γιορτές να έχουμε :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Δήμητρα! Καλά Χριστούγεννα να έχουμε με υγεία πάνω απ' όλα!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...